We manage property in an effective, hands-on and efficient manner. We’re flexible and creative, while understanding that discipline in the carrying out of its operations and the enforcement of tenant obligations are fundamental to the success.
Take Shape Property Management has currently achieved a level of less than 2% vacancy on residential units, together with bad debt ratio of below 0.2%. Our lease agreement is in accordance to the Consumer Protection Act and it covers the rules and the rights for the lessee/lessor.
We provide our account, services using the essential time saving tool MDA:
– The system organises your finances, all in one place, so you can access information on demand.
– Easily create statements,track accounts and expenses, balance sheets, general ledgers and rent roll/levy roll.
– Create budgets and forecast cash flow processes
– Create professional quotes, invoices, statements.
We manage the letting on behalf of our owners and we ensure that the necessary procedure is followed in ensuring that we obtain good paying tenants for our clients and we strive to ensure that we do not have vacancies at our properties.
Environmental Control, Energy and Scarce Resources Management
- Gardening is maintained at he property
- We ensure that each and every property is equipped with standard refuse bins.
- We ensure that we administer the use of Eco- friendly services and products at the property
- In house cleaning and hygiene services to all our clients
Security Operations and Public Safety
- Qualified in-house security staff whom ensure the personal safety of all residents, employees, and public.
Take Shape Property Management has experienced building managers, delivering the following optional services:
- Meter Readings
- Supervision in respect to improvements, additions or alterations of the Common Property
- Supply of materials to employees in order to perform routine maintenance and cleaning work pertaining to the common Property
The Portfolio Managers are responsible for the following optional services:
- Training, remuneration and discipline of any persons employed by the complex
- The partial or complete estate management of the complex
The company is registered with TPN ( Tenant Profile Network).
This System provides access to multiple credit bureau databases from a single login, enabling the user to differentiate between low and high risk tenants.
TPN creates an environment where tenants are more accountable for their actions and for factually updating the tenant’s behaviour and payment profile.
We place emphasis on high quality development and maintenance, resulting in stronger management.